Collectif Clothing 50s Lucy Gingham Cardigan in Red and Ivory
If you're in between sizes, have a full cup (D+) and prefer to wear your cardigans closed, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Looking for a pretty knitwear beauty? This 50s Lucy Gingham Cardigan is just perfect!
Lucy is everything we need... from her bright red and ivory white colour, luxurious faux pearl buttons to the stunning BB gingham pattern. Besides her stunning looks, she's also a joy to wear thanks to her stretchy, fine knitted cotton. Pair with high waist trousers or a high waist skirt for a sassy twist, must-have!
- Shorter style
- Round neckline
- Row of pearly buttons
- 1/2 sleeves
- Stretchy ribboard
- The featured belt is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold