King Louie 50s Loren Valentine Coat in Ecru
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Don't hide your outfit under a boring coat but wear this stunning 50s Loren Valentine Coat!
The sun starts shining when you're going outside wearing Loren ;-) Classic, elegant and playful thanks to her pointy collar, fabric belt, row of buttons and long sleeves. Made from firm yet supple cotton (doesn't stretch!) covered with colourful, lovely flowers and is fully lined with a light blue satin like fabric with dark blue pin dots. All you need is summer, flowers and... Loren!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves with faux buttons
- Detachable belt
- Side pockets
- Row of buttons
- Fully lined
- Slit at the back
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Lining polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing