Banned Retro 50s Laneway Swing Skirt in Orange and Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The waistband doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||32 - 34||4 - 6||0 - 2||64 - 68||70|
|S||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||68 - 72||70|
|M||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||72 - 76||70|
|L||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||76 - 82||70|
|XL||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 88||70|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
When life gives you lemons, show them this 50s Laneway Swing Skirt!
''Laneway; you're one in a melon, I love you cherry much, you're berry special and I'm bananas for you!'' This stunning pleated semi-swing skirt is worn high at the waist and makes you want to do the happy dance. Made from a firm yet supple, blue cotton blend with a light stretch and features a fabulous oranges print. 'Oranges' is the new black ;-)
- Semi-swing skirt
- Hidden side pockets
- Box pleats
- Hidden zipper and hook closure at the back
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold