Vixen 50s Kitty Cats Swing Dress in Mint Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||68 - 74||98|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 96||72 - 78||100|
|L||40||12||8||94 - 100||76 - 82||102|
|XL||42||14||10||98 - 106||80 - 86||103|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
You'll be surrounded by countless cats when wearing this 50s Kitty Cats Swing Dress!
As demonstrated by Miss Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, a vintage doll is never without her trusty kitty companion. With her 3 playful keyholes, faux button row and black/white atomic cats print, she's truly an eyecatcher. The fitted top, belt and semi-swing skirt ensure a feminine and flirty silhouette, oh la la! Made from a sturdy yet breezy, mint green cotton blend with a very light stretch. Oh... and don't forget; every street is a 'cat'walk ;-)
- Semi-swing style
- Round neckline
- Faux button row
- Patch pockets with faux buttons
- Detachable black fabric belt
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- The featured accessories are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
Hang to dry
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold