Blutsgeschwister 50s Glienicke Spy Swap Trenchcoat in Fishermans Daughter Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size (D+)? We recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Glienicke Spy Swap Trenchcoat makes the sun come out!
This amazing trenchcoat makes you sing of joy! Glienicke features many stunning details such as the lapel collar with playful embroidered details, ladybug application, row of blue buttons and funny fold overs at the bust. Made from a sturdy cotton blend (doesn't stretch!) with a striking retro print in dark blue, dark red and white and the bodice is lined with a sailor fabric. Glienicke, we're totally in love with you!
- Lapel collar
- Button details
- Fold overs at the bust
- Long sleeves
- Row of buttons at the front
- Pockets at the front
- Box pleats
- Detachable tie strap
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold