Fever 50s Erika Dress in Tartan Pink
New Fever autumn winter collection ~ This 50s Erika Dress in Tartan Pink is a lovely short dress in a subtle tartan print with pink and port accents inspired by rural romance and part of the Fever Heritage Collection.
Flattering fit and flare dress in 50s style with a loveley pleaded collar, fitted bodice and short sleeves. The waist belt in port with silvertone buckle finishes it off perfectly! The bodice has a nice fit and runs from the waist down into a flowing skirt with a sassy backzipper. Made from a sturdy fabric with a light stretch that will enhance your body in the right way. With its cute tartan print, this dress is not to be missed in your wardrobe this season, must-have!
The model in the picture is aproximately 1.76m tall
The tights and heels are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 65% Polyester
- 30% Rayon
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold