Bunny 50s Dakota Pinafore Dress in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The waist band barely stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length from waist|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 70||50|
|S||36||8||4||70 - 76||52|
Almost out of stock!
|38||10||6||76 - 82||52|
|L||40||12||8||82 - 88||54|
|XL||42||14||10||88 - 92||54|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
We simply adore a nice pinafore!... this 50s Dakota Pinafore Dress in Black is both playful and feisty! What used to be an apron for housewives, became a huge fashion trend; the pinafore! The fitted bodice features wide adjustable shoulder straps, which can be adjusted using the 3-button fastening for a perfect fit and from the waist she runs into a flowy swing skirt that sways along with every move you make for a flirty look ;-) She's made of firm, black denim cotton with a very light stretch that is surprisingly supple and comfy to wear. Match with ballerina flats for a preppy look, or high heels for a fun party look! Pretty pinafore... now we love you even more!
- Swing style
- Patch pockets on the bodice
- Wide cross over straps
- Row of buttons at the side of the skirt
- Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Cotton
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold