Rock-a-Booty 50s Cheryl Denim Jacket in Celestial Blue
If you're in between sizes, have a full cup (D+) and plan to wear jacket closed, we recommend ordering up. If you know your arms are a bit fuller, please bear in mind that this is a slim fit jacket and that the fabric doesn’t stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Rock-a-Booty is known for her unique blue dreams... and this 50s Cheryl Denim Jacket in Celestial Blue lives up to this reputation! Thanks to her classic style, Cheryl can be paired with many items in your wardrobe and you can wear her all year round. She is styled with many vintage inspired details, like the pointy collar, copper-coloured buttons and the contrast stitching. The chest pockets add the perfect finishing touch and are great for keeping your lipstick or other little essentials safe ;-) Made of firm, indigo-blue 100% cotton that will wow for years to come. Denim is forever... and so is our love for Cheryl!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves
- Chest pockets
- Copper-coloured buttons
- Authentic yellow stitching
- Characteristic red stitched detailing
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Stunning Doris Mayday is 1.73m / 5'8'': her boots and accessories are her own vintage treasures
- The featured skirt will soon be available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
Beware: Please always turn this denim beauty inside-out before washing and wash with similar colours, because the denim might bleed a lot of dye. Please take care with all light fabric covers, wallpaper and bags when wearing this denim item. There may also be staining on light-coloured items such as underwear, socks and shoes. We cannot be held responsible for this.
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach