Bunny 50s Cherry Pie Apron in Black
This 50s Cherry Apron in Black by Bunny must be one of the prettiest aprons you've ever seen!
With this apron, the kitchen will become one of your favourite areas in your house again! The typical rockabilly cherries will give you a happy vibe and the lovely rushes with red trims will make you want to swing. The pocket is finished off with a big red fixed bow and is very handy to secretly store some cheat sheets recipes ;-) Besides practical this apron is also great fun... so much fun that you do not want to mess it up! Made from 100% cotton (so easily to wash) and finished off with straps which can be tied around your neck and waist. Changing clothes after cooking belongs to the past because this stunner not only protects your dress but makes you look stylish as well!
The featured top is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold