Yull 50s Burlington Boating Loafers in Teal
These cuties run a little small. If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
These are English sizes and this is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Be the captain of your own journey with these 50s Burlington Boating Loafers in Teal! These loafers are named after the Burlington Arcade in Mayfair, a shopping venue that opened in 1819 with many smart uniform shops. Made of high quality, teal-blue leather with a low heel, finished off with embroidered appliques of a life buoy and an anchor across the vamp. Anchors aweigh... because these cuties will be sailing straight into your shopping bag ;-)
- Round toe
- Soft insole made of leather
- Low heel
- Non-skid outsole made of resin
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent