Hearts & Roses 50s Autumn Floral Swing Dress in Mustard
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or a full waist, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||88 - 94||66 - 72||106|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||92 - 98||70 - 76||107|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||96 - 104||74 - 80||108|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||102 -110||80 - 86||109|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||108 - 114||86 - 90||110|
|2XL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||112 - 118||90 - 96||111|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Be bright and colourful this winter with this 50s Autumn Floral Swing Dress in Mustard! She features an elegant V-neckline, row of faux buttons, contrasting black trims and flattering 3/4 puffed sleeves. She runs from the waist down into a flowy, full swing skirt creating a feminine silhouette. Made of a sturdy yet supple, mustard yellow cotton blend with a light stretch featuring a flower print. We're in love, how about you?
- Full swing
- Row of faux buttons
- 3/4 puffed sleeves
- Detachable belt
- Side pockets
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Can be paired with one of our petticoats
- Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold