Miss Candyfloss 50s Antonella Swing Trench Coat in Sand
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size (D+)? We recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Antonella Swing Trench Coat in Sand is one of the most elegant vintage style trench coats you've ever seen!
All dressed up, but no matching coat? Miss Candyfloss thought about this 'problem' and designed this amazing vintage style trench coat! Beautiful classic detailing such as the double breasted button closure, box pleats and broad rounded collar make her the perfect spring coat. The belt and full swing skirt will enhance your figure and create a real vintage silhouette ;-) Made from a sturdy, water repellent, sand brown fabric (doesn't stretch!) with a linen look and finished off with a satiny lining. Pencil or swing, trousers or a skirt... Antonella is the perfect match to every outfit!
- Swing style
- Water repellent
- Long sleeves
- Broad collar
- Double breasted button closure
- Detachable belt
- Side pockets
- Box pleats
- Fully lined
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Beautiful influencer Daria Nelson height: 1.68m / 5'5''
- The featured pumps and accessories are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Viscose
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold