The Seamstress of Bloomsbury 40s Lola Circle Skirt in Black and White
This 40s Lola Circle Skirt in Black and White from The Seamstrèss of Bloomsbury is a playful skirt with a vintage polkadot pattern.
Made from a supple rayon Crepe de Chine for that typical 1940's look and feel! It has a fitted waist from which it is flared into a gracefull skirt, that hits just below the knee. Our model Ava measures 1.69m / 5'6'' (picture 4) and Vanessa measures 1.65m / 5'5" (pictures 2 and 3). The fabric belt emphasizes your waist beautifully and finishes it off perfectly! Finished off with a hidden side zipper.
The pictured cardigan is sold out, check ‘Complete your look’ for a similar cardigan
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Rayon
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in UK