Very Cherry 40s Hibiscus Flowers Revers Dress in Montana Dust
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||64 - 70||114|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||68 - 74||114|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 96||72 - 78||116|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 102||78 - 84||116|
|XL||42||14||10||102 - 110||84 - 92||118|
|XXL||44||16||12||110 - 118||92 - 100||118|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Add some forties flair to your summer wardrobe with this 40s Hibiscus Flowers Revers Dress in Montana Dust! She features a V-neckline with a playful lapel collar, short puff sleeves and a row of large buttons. The sash accentuates your waist, creating a super feminine silhouette. Made of supple and smooth 100% viscose (doesn't stretch) in coral with a print of tropical leaves. 'I feel pretty, oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!''
- Semi-swing style
- Lapel collar
- Short puff sleeves
- Row of buttons at the front
- Detachable sash
- Pockets at the front
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Lovely Dani Waylon is 1.78m / 5'8"
- Photo credits: Isabel van Moon (@isabelvanmoon.photo)
- The featured accessories are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe