The Seamstress of Bloomsbury 40s Eva Blouse in Cream Crêpe
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons stay closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||86 - 90||70 - 74||62|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||90 - 94||74 - 78||62|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 98||78 - 82||62|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||98 - 104||82 - 88||64|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||104 - 110||88 - 94||66|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This stunning 40s Eva Blouse in Cream Crêpe is a vintage dream come true! This beauty simply goes with everything! Styled with a V-neckline with fixed tie straps and long puffed sleeves with small cuffs. The smock detailing completes the look. Made of cream-coloured, supple Crêpe de Chine (doesn't stretch) with the look and feel of 1940s fashion. Time to wake up from your dream and order this beauty!
- Fixed tie straps
- Smock detailing
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- The blouse is slightly sheer, we recommend wearing this beauty with a top underneath.
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Rayon crepe de chine
- Handwash inside out
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach