Tante Betsy 70s Kitty Rib Cord Coat in Cerise Red
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick cardigans/sweaters during the colder season, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ Don't hide your outfit under a boring coat but wear this 70s Kitty Rib Cord Coat in Cerise Red! This seventies style coat flaunts a playful collar, long sleeves, flap pockets and a button closure. Made of a supple and soft, cerise-red corduroy fabric with a light stretch and fully lined. This beauty is one-to-have!
- Playful collar
- Long sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Detachable tie belt
- Flap pockets with button closure
- Back slit
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 78% Cotton
- 68% Lining cotton
- 28% Lining polyester
- 18% Polyester
- 4% Elastane
- 4% Lining elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach