Worldwide & fast shipping
Trustpilot rating 4.9/5 over 25,000 reviews
Customized fit advice
Not satisfied? Money back!
LULU Copenhagen Saturday 1 Piece Gold Plated Earring
Brand New Label ~ Cheers to the freakin' weekend! This Saturday 1 Piece Gold Plated Earring from our new brand LULU Copenhagen is so cute! A small and lightweight stud earring made of shiny, gold-plated sterling silver shaped like a cocktail glass. My favourite cocktail? The next one! ;-)
- Gold-plated sterling silver
- Please note: this earring is sold separately, not as a pair!
- Due to hygiene reasons, this item can only be returned unworn and in the unopened, original packaging
- Free shipping* within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Gold-plated metal alloy nickelfree
LULU Copenhagen works with 925 Sterling Silver either gold plated, as pure silver, covered with enamel, pearls or other stones. In some of their designs they also use brass as a base. Many of their designs combine a range of various materials in one single piece of jewellery. It is important to keep in mind that general wear and tear causes a certain lifespan in relation to both the gold and the ruthenium plating. This is normal and it is not considered a legitimate reason to complain. Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict how long the plating will last – it is determined by various factors; pH of your skin, exposure to chemicals (perfume, hair spray, nail polish, soap etc.), grease, high temperatures, amount of sweat and general use. You can always go to your local goldsmith and get your jewellery re-plated. Use a (soft) cloth to wipe off grease and dirt in order to keep your jewellery clean and shiny. – Avoid placing your jewellery in direct sunlight or in places with high humidity such as bathrooms.
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent
You may also like:
There are no reviews of this item yet