King Louie 70s Erin Bellsleeve Top Pallazzone in Sunset Yellow
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ This 70s Erin Bellsleeve Top Pallazzone in Sunset Yellow is a wardrobe essential! Styled with long puff sleeves, a high bateau neckline and made of a knitted, soft, supple and stretchy acrylic blend in mustard yellow with a touch of (alpaca) wool, finished with a classic openwork pattern. This cutie is a must-have for the coming season!
- High bateau neckline
- Long puff sleeves
- Openwork pattern
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 46% Acryl
- 28% Nylon
- 16% Wool
- 10% Alpaca
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach