Hearts & Roses 50s Elana Coat in Dark Green
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
PLEASE NOTE: our size indication might differ from the actual size on the label. But please just try the item on, because our measurements determine the right size!
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ This 50s Elana Coat in Dark Green will have you dreaming of those colder days! This super warm, elegant fifties style coat is the perfect solution to cold winters! Stunning details like the super soft, detachable faux fur collar, long sleeves with faux fur cuffs and the swing skirt will give you a super feminine silhouette. Made of a soft, heavy quality, dark-green fabric with the look and feel of wool and finished off with a satiny lining. Looking for a show-stopping coat for the colder days? Quickly click this stylish stunner into your shopping bag!
- Swing style
- Detachable faux fur collar
- Long sleeves with faux fur cuffs
- Row of buttons down the front
- Side pockets
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 90% Polyester
- 8% Viscose
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach